Based in our centrally located Bangkok office, the successful candidate will bring their knowledge and experience in modern web application development to help drive the growth of our global client services platform.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Browser development: Extensive modern-browser compatible, standards-compliant responsive web development experience (HTML5, CSS, XML, JS, JSON and frameworks)
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and other integration technologies
- Experience with QlikView or Qlik Sense is preferred (Enigma.js desirable);
- Knowledge of PHP (Symfony)
- Front-end frameworks (Angular.js, Vue.js)
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server advantageous
- Data visualization experience is highly advantageous (R, Python)
- A continuous learner and challenged by new application development technologies
- A self-starter attitude and be able to further develop skills using readily available online resources
- Strong written and verbal English skills
Several years’ experience developing business analytics applications, with specific Qlik, ideally Qlik Sense, experience advantageous;
- Work with analysts and business development teams to develop new and creative ways of interacting with and visualising our data online
- Deliver creative solutions for further improving existing platform to enhance both user experience and performance
- Stay on top of the latest technological advancements and develop ways in which they can be implemented and capitalised
- Report directly to the global director of technology
This is a permanent, full-time position with competitive salary (dependent on experience), flexible, friendly and collegiate work environment and generous pension / life insurance.
To apply please send your resume and covering letter to Benjamin Asher.